Wierd But Funny Baby Names Hey, Anyone Know What Type Of Mental Illness This Is?

|

Hey, anyone know what type of mental illness this is? - wierd but funny baby names

We are trying to determine what my brother was 25 years,

Use of words is not normal, and a mental obsession with our dog.
Use names stupid and abnormal.
He is a Doberman, 8 years, the calls always as a puppy and very anbnormal names used in a unique voice, which require dams, which reinforces the baby.

They also have crazy ideas, like he can not watch a movie, because "there are intelligent actors?

We have the dog a new collar and dislikes Yesturday because it was the first scores a little light like tiny crystals blue, but in the end I rolled into another, because the dog "Mr. Sparks," I know I can not stop laughing him out.
It is also the memory of a binge drinking is bad and very bad.
They are emotionally attached to the dog, he kissed and caressed, and the complainant funny name like this ^ (with new names every day)

He says it is someone elses, but that no one his dog and his only one.
HES and 8 years old and a Doberman & # 039; s life expectancy is 8-10 and still be a dog, and nobody can say otherwise. Everyone tells me how to die soon: Do not listen to (but too.

Of course things do not schizophrenic, because HES hear not see / (I think not) I would like to know what it is.

If you think you are not mentally ill, then I'm sorry you have not explained clearly enough, because it's not a brother (Grudge) is in reality I'm 100% sure that he is mentally ill, but I do not know , the name for the strange behavior.

THANKS A LOT XD

PS. Mom has bipolar disorder and depression.

0 comments:

Post a Comment