Pictures Asperger Syndrome More Condition_symptoms I Think I Might Have Asperger's Syndrome?!?

|

I think I might have Asperger's Syndrome?!? - pictures asperger syndrome more condition_symptoms

OK, I'm 16th I made an appointment with the doctor next week, because I think I have Asperger's syndrome. Do you think that these symptoms, see below Asperger's?


"It seems very difficult, things do not learn in the interest
Difficulties in socialization - making and keeping friends - getting away.
-very sensitive to loud noises, touch and smell. (and can not eat certain foods. Id eat the same thing every day if I could)
-Difficulty in understanding each other jokes and sarcasm (If someone tells me to shut up, I prefer to talk all night)
always have an interest, I mean constant
-be very curious to see new places and meet new people.
can spend hours with imagination.
well in Drawings
-do the same, which (every day or watch the same movies, More)
"If someone asks me to do something, I would say," Well, what can I do it again, and I do not and have to explain myself.
Some non-verbal
-plays repetitive
Other wiseDetails on the ice, not less than the other
Obsessions

I took an online assessment of Asperger's and go to one of the highest score and told me to indicate Asperger's Syndrome. My girlfriend thinks I have, and have doctors next week. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment