Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum Ideas How Do You Make A Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 YouTube Video?

|

How do you make a Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 YouTube video? - roller coaster tycoon 3 platinum ideas

Okay, so I want to do a video on Youtube of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum, and I have no idea how. Do not even have an account or something invovled YouTube. Therefore, I also know how to do an account that I make videos on YouTube, allowed to use. A link to the steps that will help a lot.

Even if you've logged into YouTube, I would like to know how to create a Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 videos like this video:

Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSlHPMoEV ...

So please, if anyone knows how this all really helps a lot and can also be selected to answer best. Thank you!

1 comments:

john the shrubber said...

Get a video camera

Post a Comment