Snoogle Pillow Montreal How Bad Is Sleeping On Your Back During Early/mid Pregnancy?

|

How bad is sleeping on your back during early/mid pregnancy? - snoogle pillow montreal

I am 18wks and have been trying to get into the habit of sleeping on my side (which increase as the right of the traffic on the left) for 5 to 6 weeks. Even a Snoogle pillow bought for me. Well, I find myself awake in the middle of the night or when the alarm goes off in my lap times than not. So it is serious? I try not to win but to tell.

1 comments:

sweetsar... said...

Up to 20 weeks (after my ob) can sleep on their backs. After it bad for the baby because it reduced their oxygen and / or blood. It takes time to get used to it when you sleep, are used on the back. I am 38 weeks and I think a pillow beside me, supported on each side and when I roll I roll on a pillow and keeps me at least, on the one hand, while it feels like when I fell back on. Try this.

Post a Comment