How Much Is Ei On Maternity Leave Can I Take Maternity Leave At 23 Weeks In Canada With Pay Through EI....?

|

Can I take Maternity Leave at 23 weeks in Canada with pay through EI....? - how much is ei on maternity leave

I am in Nova Scotia Canada, I should be sick, until I about 23 weeks of pregnancy. I currently pay for unemployment insurance. I take my maternity leave, when my sick leave to an end, about 17 weeks before my due date. Do not think about the return to work until the child is in school, if we do not as my only payment begins maternity or parental leave. Can I use my maternity benefits to 17 weeks before birth? I think the maximum 17 weeks in Nova Scotia, if I'm wrong ... I need a letter from my doctor or I can say, I am then. Thank you for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment